Encon have a vast amount of experience & expertise and can offer our clients many solutions...
Electrical Project ManagerNEW ROLE AVAILABILITY
Encon Maintain Ltd Northampton Office are currently seeking a Electrical Project Manager for London, and Manchester based Projects.
You will be working as part of an established project team to deliver from design stage through to final completion of defects. The successful candidate will need the following experience:
- Lead the Design Team from design philosophy stages through to Construction stage.
- Attend client and internal meetings from pre-contract, progress, commissioning to post contract.
- Produce programmes, regular progress reports direct to the Contract Management
- Assist with design, lead the procurement process, assist with surveying, oversee installations and commissioning processes.
- Oversee Health and Safety, site engineering staff and both supervisory staff / Sub Contractors.
- A good understanding of forms or Main and Sub Contract documents
- Assist in finalising all accounts
The successful candidate will have satisfactory experience within the construction industry and hold relevant qualifications such as the following:
- BTEC National Certificate in Building Services Engineering
- HNC/D in Building Services
- CSCS Managers Card
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Sound working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Salary £35-40k (negotiable on experience)
- £500/m Car Allowance
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Pension Scheme with Employer contribution
Based: Ideally Northamptonshire based, but able to travel. Permanent.
Reports to: Director
Based From: Northampton Office
This is a hands-on role with a responsibility for the production of mechanical tenders for both predesigned and design & construct projects. The role is to breakdown client enquiries, organise or complete the required surveys and prepare detailed Mechanical estimates, tenders and quotations to ensure that opportunities are being accurately estimated competitively, successfully and profitably.
You will support the Business in client meetings and estimation/tender presentations to help secure tendered opportunities.
Using relevant industry experience, you will be expected to help develop and refine the estimation process to improve efficiency, clarity, and accuracy while reducing overall costs.
Desired Skills & Experience:
The role requires a solid understanding of Mechanical estimating and previous experience in the construction industry, ideally as an estimator in a similar role.
Established background in Estimating, Quantity Surveying, Project & Bid Management
Understand and interpret detailed Technical Works Scope documentation Identify, quantify and mitigate areas of commercial risk
The ability to plan workload for themselves with others to ensure delivery to client deadlines
Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the internal and external client
The role includes a competitive salary of between £30 and £35k (dependent upon experience). We'll provide travel expenses (where appropriate), 20 days holiday (+8 days public holidays), Optional “Well Being” and occupational health programmes, and Pension Scheme with 3% employer contribution.